[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Kjeld Pedersen info at servicegear.dk
Sat Jun 6 04:32:17 EDT 2015

*Fra:* Kjeld Pedersen [mailto:info at servicegear.dk]
*Sendt:* 6. juni 2015 10:27
*Til:* detomaso at poca.com
*Emne:* VS: [DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

*Fra:* Kjeld Pedersen [mailto:info at servicegear.dk]
*Sendt:* 6. juni 2015 10:24
*Til:* detomaso at poca.com
*Emne:* Re: [DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

Hi. Emiliano.

I have also tried to contact the seller under the auction whit some
questions regarding the conditions and the missing parts. And the VIN
number but only get answers on a few of my questions. Not the VIN number.

I also tried to contact the seller after the auction, but detent get any
answer back. Don’t know if I have his right E-mail. The one I try on is.
Patrick at gewmechanical.com don’t know if you have another one or a phone
number.

I am interested in the car as parts for fixing three other cars I have here
in Denmark.

Best regards.

Kjeld pedersen.

Denmark