[DeTomaso] Waterless car wash

Dave dave at damardirect.com
Fri Jun 5 16:20:46 EDT 2015

Here you go:  (Auto Geek has a series of micro fiber cloths that will not scratch, they are amazing)

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is an environmentally conscious waterless wash that keeps your car – and your conscience – clean. The formula contains no petroleum-based chemicals or phosphates. Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is a completely biodegradable spray-and-wipe cleaner that leaves your vehicle beautifully clean and shiny without using a drop of water.

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is the product that launched the Eco Touch line of premium car care. The founder, James Dudra, visited drought-stricken Sidney, Australia, where cars are washed without water out of necessity. Upon returning to the U.S., he developed his own waterless wash and launched Eco Touch in March 2007. This young company has quickly gained a following and national recognition as people try their products and realize just how well eco-friendly car care products can work.

[cid:image004.jpg at 01D09FAB.93BE7160]It’s not a new concept: Nature provides carnauba, why can’t other plant-derived car care products be just as effective? Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash proves that plant-based car care products work as well or better than conventional products.

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash contains plant-derived surfactants that loosen and lift dirt off the paint, glass, plastic, and metal. An organic solvent derived from soy safely cuts grease and grime without harming any surface of your vehicle. A water-based polymer gives the paint slickness and shine that rivals the best waterless wash products on the market!

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is completely safe for your vehicle and the environment. The wash is completely nontoxic and biodegradable. Because it’s a waterless wash, there’s no run-off that ultimately ends up in streams and ponds. Plus, Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash falls completely within VOC guidelines.

Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is incredibly convenient! If you live in a city or where there are water restrictions, Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash allows you to enjoy a clean, shiny vehicle without the use of a water hose or bucket. Just spray and wipe with a soft, clean Microfiber Towel. You’ll love the results. Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash is a high quality wash in a spray bottle!

If your vehicle is very dirty, quickly pre-rinse with water to remove heavy contamination, especially on the lower body panels. Then spray and wipe with Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash. This is still a water-saving method of washing compared to the hose-and-bucket method.

One 24 oz. bottle of Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash contains 4-8 complete washes, depending on the size of your vehicle. Only 5 oz. is needed to clean an entire mid-size car. Eco Touch estimates that you could save up to 800 gallons of water!

The name says it all. Eco Touch Waterless Car Wash completely cleans your vehicle without a drop of water. You’ll save your vehicle from dirt, you’ll save the earth from run-off, and you’ll save yourself a lot of work!

24 fl. oz. spray
[cid:image003.jpg at 01D09FAB.91BC38C0]

Waterless Car Wash Tips

 1.  Preferably find a shaded location so car panels can cool first before applying.
 2.  Fold microfiber towel in fourths and rotate as sides become soiled.
 3.  Work your way from the top-down (roof, windows, hood, trunk, lower panels).
 4.  Do lower body panels last, these tend to be the dirtiest.
 5.  Use on both wet or dry surfaces.
 6.  Make sure both the panel and towel are sprayed before use.
 7.  Avoid "rubbing" the waterless car wash into panels...use smooth motions.