[DeTomaso] Waterless car wash

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 5 16:16:54 EDT 2015

What is the theory behind these products?  I'd worry about scratching the paint.  Any good experience with them?
How about a new product, a dam that you spread across your driveway and a pump that captures the water and sends it to a planter/lawn?  I guess you'd need a plant friendly soap, but I assume that's out there?
Did you know that almond growers use about 10% of the water in California, and most of the almonds are exported?  Think about that as you watch you lawn die.  Then there is the water flushed into the Pacific to protect the delta smelt ...
Ken