[DeTomaso] hood fitment between years?

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Jun 5 13:52:16 EDT 2015

The hood I basically just jumped in. It worked out well. The Aluminum
Airdam I made, I thought...well I will try and see how far it goes then I
will repair the fiberglass airdam. As I did it, everything just fell into
place and it worked beautifully!

Even if you don't succeed as well as you would like I would say go for it!
It may not be as bad as you think!

I would say the real challenge in the Pantera hood right is getting the
gap right in the front. Part of it has to be wider then it should be
because of the way the hinge operates.

Gary