[DeTomaso] Colorado Mile

David adin at frontier.net
Fri Jun 5 13:44:55 EDT 2015

Attention all flea bitten, porch sittin' Pantera drivers:

Labor day weekend, east of Denver: if you don't show up and run, everyone
will think I have the fastest Pantera!  Don't let this happen!

https://www.usmileracing.com/the-colorado-mile/

brought to you as a public service of Grouch & Dirty, LLC