[DeTomaso] hood fitment between years?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 5 10:13:27 EDT 2015

Cullen,

When it comes time to get the hood vents (if not supplied with the hood) just be aware that not all offerings are equal as the vendors have their own individual interpretation of what hood vents are. As far as I know Mark at IPSCO is the only one selling vents to the exact dimensions of the later cars that included them as factory. His pieces are also fabricated from billet aluminum, whereas some vendors are offering plastic or pot metal.

Julian