[DeTomaso] Anyone buy One of the New Pantera racks on ebay from San Diego?

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Thu Jun 4 15:30:12 EDT 2015

That was my experience with brake master cylinders you see on ebay and through some of the vendors.  The cheap versions looked the same but were crap compared to original Italian version I got from Roland.  Steering and brakes seem like the areas of the Pantera to avoid potentially poor quality parts that could kill you : )