[DeTomaso] Anyone buy One of the New Pantera racks on ebay from San Diego?

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Thu Jun 4 15:20:33 EDT 2015

When I restored my Triumph TR6 I discovered there are a lot of cheap repro parts that LOOK OK but are pure crap functionally.

Don't be surprised if this is like that and its $120 totally down the drain.

Jim

Not sure I will need one, but at that
price I'll just put it with the other
parts just in case