[DeTomaso] Anyone buy One of the New Pantera racks on ebay from San Diego?

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Thu Jun 4 15:05:50 EDT 2015

My first day with this mailing group!
Hope I got the right rack (the sales site search said it was not a fit)
BRAND NEW MANUAL STEERING RACK AND PINION GEAR ASSEMBLY FOR FERRARI DINO 308
GT4
Item Id: 290640157982
http://www.ebay.com/itm/290640157982
Also interesting, after I purchased, they now have seven left?
Not sure I will need one, but at that price I'll just put it with the other
parts just in case
Joe Byrd in NC

PS; hope I replied correctly this time!  Been attempting to reply since this
morning.  I believe I have figured out my email filtering/aliasing settings