[DeTomaso] Project on Ebay

E B mghibli7 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 21:52:41 EDT 2015

Gents,

I communicated with the seller of this car on three separate occasions. He stalled and delayed my attempts to go see the car in person every time. I told him I could be interested (up to a certain dollar amount) and that there were other interested parties that I represent but he didn't pull it together to let me see it.

I am headed out of town for a few weeks so I won't be able to deal with it any further. Hope someone else has had more luck with this guy.

Clearly he's got lots of other stuff for sale including what appears to be two other Panteras.

Regards,
Emiliano in Albuquerque
5910 L
7205 GTS