[DeTomaso] Spicer or not so bad half shafts for sale?

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 19:58:33 EDT 2015

I have a pair of half shafts that I am no longer using. I switched to
Porsche 930 CV joints. I don't have a lot of time to deal with them as i am
in the middle of having my new engine installed and I am working on
refurbishing my Liver. If I could get one of my local friends (like Bob
Levitt) to help we might be able to put it together. Let me know if you are
interested.
Boyd