[DeTomaso] Matt Leblanc's Pantera up for auction

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Jun 1 15:05:20 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Looks like Matt is ditching his Pantera. :<(

 VIN #THPNMB02407

https://russoandsteele.com/vehicle-details/?show_vehicle=116352&
current_index=0&total_results=2&auction_pk=151&=&caryear=0&search_text=pantera&
page=featured

Looks like a terrific car.   I saw it when he came to the POCA Fun Rally
the first year Friends was on TV, and it was really sharp then too.

Note that it is incorrectly titled as a '73, probably because it wasn't
sold until '73 and the dealer was a bit loose with the facts when he titled it
for the first owner!   Should be easily fixed, and worthwhile to correct it
at the time the new owner registers it....