[DeTomaso] 5332 - Photo Gallery - Different link...

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Mon Jun 1 13:59:07 EDT 2015

Nice car, Stephen.  Especially love that motor.  One day I'm going to
do pretty much the exact same thing to mine. But ahem, somebody has to
be the jerk here, (might as well be me) and say that those god-awful
mufflers have got to go!    Looks like someone in the past decided to
go to the local Midas shop and told the guy to keep the muffler job
under $100.00.   Sorry, but that sweet motor deserves better.
 Sent using Hushmail
On May 31, 2015 at 12:05 PM, "Stephen"  wrote:Our '73 is up and
running.  After cleaning her up from her run up to Tacoma
in the rain we headed for breakfast this am and had some time waiting
for
the restaurant to open, so shot a few pictures.  Next I need to put it
up on
the lift and shoot some shots under the car.   I am sending a link to
my car
photo galleries - click on the Pantera gallery, New photos start with
number
10 in this gallery:
http://www.snclocks.com/TheRestofourWorld/Autos
Stephen Nelson
  SNClocks.com

Click here to join one of our mailing lists
 Contact Lists

Click here for our new
 Hammered Dulcimers galleries

Click here for   my new blog on finding