[DeTomaso] Maybe Not Selling My Pantera

Sean Keane jskeane6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:13:23 EDT 2015

All,

Thank you to everyone who responded to my post about the value of my
Pantera. The graph from Haggerty was particularly interesting. I'd have
to rate my vehicle as a low condition 3 or high condition 4. I'm also
assuming that these are "insurance values", so somewhat higher than an
actual "I want to sell it in the next month" values. Still, the values
of these cars appears to finally be recovering a bit from the hit every
sub-$100,000 sports car took from the recession.

The willingness to help me determine that I was probably undervaluing my
Pantera somewhat is much appreciated. The kind words regarding my
personal situation are even more appreciated. I am not going to rush
into any decisions. I totally hear the words of advice from those who
counseled that I would regret the sale of my Pantera now, but I have to
balance that against the radical change my life is taking from what I
have been planning for a long time, particularly in regards to what is
best for my kids.

You all did what I hoped you would do when I posted my message. You've
given me a lot to think about, and brought forward points of view that I
need to consider but might not have done so on my own.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Sean

---