[DeTomaso] LED Headlights

Bill Moore bill at incendium.com
Fri Jul 31 18:02:36 EDT 2015

1. Plug and play.
2. Three to four times better lighting on the dark back roads of Texas
3. .no downside at all using them, but buying them, well they are a Damn bit more than an 12 volt 7" Ford replacement  headlamp. I actually got a real one time deal, pictures of a small wooly animal. Cost today in Calgary $589.00 Canadian times two required.
Look up VisonX Vortex 7 LED lights and see what they are down there, I would like to know how bad we are getting it put to us up here.
Rant complete. They are worth the hi cost. Amazing .

Cheers,
Bill MooreIncendium SupplyCalgary