[DeTomaso] Pantera Insurance Coverage Limits

mark skwarek ehpantera at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 31 10:30:20 EDT 2015

Worked with Amy and changed policy. Went from $38K to $70K coverage.  Hagerty quote $ 668  and Amy's $ 486.  A nice saving.

     On Friday, July 3, 2015 6:51 AM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

   Amy Spengler

  TDC Risk Management

  pictureA A A A A A  IYW logo Color - Green 310

  Insuring Collector Cars, Homes, Wine, Watercraft, Aircraft and More

  1440 Arrowhead Drive

  Maumee, OHA  43537

  419-794-1080 Direct

  419-794-7174 Fax

  877-545-2522 Toll Free

  [1]aspengler at tdcriskmanagement.com

  [2]www.tdcriskmanagement.com

    Do you have a phone number for Amy?
    <[4]michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

    >A  A Greetings All,
    >A  A Finally after gathering enough supportive data from private
    sales,
    >A  A auctions, estimates and press reports, I was able to raise my
    agreed
    >A  A upon A insurance limits through the underwriters to $100,000
    >A  A ( for which i will pay approx $500.00 per year ).
    >A  A I know that I would have difficulty duplicating my car for any
    less
    >A  A with the rising values of the cars,
    >A  A vendor parts, labor, etc.
    >A  A .
    >A  A It is with Barrett-Jackson which is underwritten by AIG.
    >A  A Do what you will with yours, but if you are interested in (
    and you
    >A  A should be IMHO ), Amy
    >A  A Spengler at Barrett-Jackson is a tenacious advocate of our
    cars.
    >A  A Michael Shortt
    >A  A #1660
    >A  A --
    >A  A Michael L. Shortt
    >A  A Savannah, Georgia
    >A  A [1][5]www.michaelshortt.com
    >A  A [2][6]michael at michaelshortt.com
    >A  A [7]912-232-9390
    >A  A A
    >A  A This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
    Privacy
    >A  A Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
    legally
    >A  A privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
    hereby
    >A  A notified
    >A  A that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
    this
    >A  A communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
    sender that
    >A  A you
    >A  A have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
    you

    > References
    >
    >A  A 1. [8]http://www.michaelshortt.com/
    >A  A 2. mailto:[9]michael at michaelshortt.com
    etc.) use the links above.

References

  1. mailto:aspengler at tdcriskmanagement.com
  2. http://www.tdcriskmanagement.com/
  3. mailto:demongusta at me.com
  4. mailto:michaelsavga at gmail.com
  5. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
  6. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
  7. tel:912-232-9390
  8. http://www.michaelshortt.com/
  9. mailto:michael at michaelshortt.com
  10. mailto:DeTomaso at poca.com

     [1][1]aspengler at tdcriskmanagement.com
     [2]www.tdcriskmanagement.com
       <[4][3]michaelsavga at gmail.com> wrote:

       >A  A Greetings All,
       >A  A Finally after gathering enough supportive data from private
       sales,
       >A  A auctions, estimates and press reports, I was able to raise my
       agreed
       >A  A upon A insurance limits through the underwriters to $100,000
       >A  A ( for which i will pay approx $500.00 per year ).
       >A  A I know that I would have difficulty duplicating my car for
   any
       less
       >A  A with the rising values of the cars,
       >A  A vendor parts, labor, etc.
       >A  A .
       >A  A It is with Barrett-Jackson which is underwritten by AIG.
       >A  A Do what you will with yours, but if you are interested in (
       and you
       >A  A should be IMHO ), Amy
       >A  A Spengler at Barrett-Jackson is a tenacious advocate of our
       cars.
       >A  A Michael Shortt
       >A  A #1660
       >A  A --
       >A  A Michael L. Shortt
       >A  A Savannah, Georgia
       >A  A [1][5]www.michaelshortt.com
       >A  A [2][6][4]michael at michaelshortt.com
       >A  A [7]912-232-9390
       >A  A A
       >A  A This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
       Privacy
       >A  A Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
       legally
       >A  A privileged.AA  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
       hereby
       >A  A notified
       >A  A that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
       this
       >A  A communication is strictly prohibited.AA  Please reply to the
       sender that
       >A  A you
       >A  A have received this message in error, then delete it.AA  Thank
       you

       > References
       >
       >A  A 1. [8][5]http://www.michaelshortt.com/
       >A  A 2. mailto:[9][6]michael at michaelshortt.com