[DeTomaso] For Sale No Longer - A Pantera Owner Comes to His Senses

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 21:05:44 EDT 2015

I had a post a while back from one of our PNW members asking for help in selling his Pantera.  Hadn’t heard from him for a while, so I pinged him to see if he’d sold it.  Following was his priceless response, one we should keep in the archives when anyone pops up wondering if it’s time to sell.

Good on ya, Rob.  Keep the fever!

Mike Thomas

Pres., Panteras Northwest

Yellow ’74 #6328