[DeTomaso] Wild Gr4 for auction in Monterey

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 15:46:46 EDT 2015

I failed in buying this car, I was the highest bidder until the very last
second  :>(((
I haven't been able to find ANY kind of info on their auction website now,
but I'm not a talented geek either ...
Strange, no ?
Pat

>    1.
> http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=850a11ed5ba432630e8f7ef81&id=a65731f929&e=632b317257

   I failed in buying this car, I was the highest bidder until the very
   last second A :>(((
   I haven't been able to find ANY kind of info on their auction website
   now, but I'm not a talented geek either ...A
   Strange, no ?A
   Pat

     A  A 1.
     ---------- Message transfA(c)rA(c) ----------