[DeTomaso] Wild Gr4 for auction in Monterey

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Jul 30 11:24:34 EDT 2015

Guys,

Looks like an amateur auction company is trying to establish themselves in Monterey and has highlighted a Pantera as their featured car:

http://us4.campaign-archive1.com/?u=850a11ed5ba432630e8f7ef81&id=a65731f929&e=632b317257

They couldn't be bothered to generate a proper catalog with any real information. It just shows a single photo of the car.   I can't believe somebody would consign their car to such a fly-by-night outfit.  Its sale will likely go unnoticed by 99% of the potential buyers in town that week, and there are no provisions for Internet or phone bidders because there is no info published anywhere. The seller is likely going to take a beating and the buyer will probably steal the car. It sold on eBay within the last year and I recall that it brought good money then....

Mike

Sent from my iPad