[DeTomaso] Detomaso type face

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:21:10 EDT 2015

I would be surprised if you can find an off the shelf font, likely best to take a photo and digitize to a logo, or go to one of the guys that offers the scripts, they'll have it!

Does any know the name of the font / typeface for "DETOMASO"
on the doors of a GTS.

Michael

   I would be surprised if you can find an off the shelf font, likely best
   to take a photo and digitize to a logo, or go to one of the guys that
   offers the scripts, they'll have it!
Does any know the name of the font / typeface for "DETOMASO"
on the doors of a GTS.

Michael

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com