[DeTomaso] Help needed

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 17:36:14 EDT 2015

It should smell like 'Coke', at least mine does without any additive, although she is running a bit rich!

Besides 'Coke' evokes the Pantera spirit; "it's the real thing", "you can't beat the feeling" & for Charlie "Déstapa la felicidad"

I think you and Thomas hit the pop too hard and as for Summit Racing; that about "Sums it Up Racing"!

Julian