[DeTomaso] NPC: 4 post car lifts

bflesland at gmail.com bflesland at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 03:19:40 EDT 2015

Interesting but a really bad story there Mike!

Did the safety locks or safety system also fail when the pulley axle sheared or were safety locks not installed on that unit at all?

When did this accident happen?

I might go with two lifts from Direct Lift at $2195 (advertised) as it's ALI/ETL Certified and no air is needed. Just 110vac.

It's the #1 selling lift in the US, according to their promo.
And it's a piece of mind thing for me having it certified for a few bucks more.

More inputs welcomed!
Cheers Bjoern