[DeTomaso] Engine refresh and upgrade

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:30:30 EDT 2015

> I went to these people to buy my stroker kit for my Cleveland:

http://www.adperformance.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=71_95&products_id=1140

Be aware the kit in your link is for a Windsor (Windsor rod length, inline
valve notches), not a Cleveland.  Brian carries 351C stroker kits but they
aren't in his drop down.  You'll need to call or email for options and
prices.

Dan Jones