[DeTomaso] A/C Relay late model cars

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 16:12:30 EDT 2015

Hi all

Quick note - toward the end of what turned out to be a 10 hour drive from
the south of Sweden to Tomas Gunnarsson's in Uppsala, my A/C condensor fan
doesn't shut off. Pretty sure it is a stuck relay - where is the relay
located on late model cars? If memory serves, this happened once before and
the technical solution was to tap the relay - it opened and everything
worked as normal.

Thanks all and "hello" from Sweden!