[DeTomaso] Ferrari Steering Rack Comparison

michael barnes michaelbarnessrt10 at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 06:21:24 EDT 2015

Hi Asa,
I pulled the trigger on one of these last week and it arrived on my doorstep , in England, within a week, very well packaged as you said.
A couple if questions-
1. I wonder just how much tension adjustment is available ?Didn't know what the extra nut on the cover plate was for, now i do thanks.

2.What track rod ends are comparable with out cars?

Thanks in advance

Sent by Michael Barnes