[DeTomaso] Engine refresh and upgrade

Patrick HALS patrickhals at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 05:00:50 EDT 2015

I have a stock 4 bolts Cleveland engine sitting in my garage, in good but
used working order that I'd like to refresh and upgrade ( power, torque)
eventually with a stroker kit .Is there a "ready to bolt on " kit that is
better than the others for street use . Price is a relevant issue ? Thank
you for your suggestions