[DeTomaso] 1989 DeTomaso Pantera GT5-S - Silverstone Auctions

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Jul 25 11:59:06 EDT 2015

All,

Andy just excitedly contacted me to tell me he hit it out of the park!

It sold for 156,400 GBP. That is $242,562 in real money!!!!!

A new all-time record for non-race, non-stupid Panteras (meaning the Ring Bros car doesn't count).

Without a doubt the RHD added considerably to its value. But I would say any GT5-S in similar condition is a $200k car these days....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone