[DeTomaso] [Detomaso]Michelin TB5 or TB15 tires

Arjun Ghosh-Dastidar arjun.ghoshdastidar at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 19:43:14 EDT 2015

I went with the TB5R on Longstone's recommendation. It's a hard compound
tire and purported to last 6-7K miles of hard use, though like Julian,
they'll probably age out on my car before running out of tire life.

I've attached two pics of the tires on the car - sadly the car is back on
the lift as yet another weekend is about to come and go without it being
driven.