[DeTomaso] New Chapter in the SE US

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 17:48:11 EDT 2015

Yes, please add GA to the list

LOL,

Thanks Bill.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Yes, please add GA to the list
   LOL,
   Thanks Bill.
   Michael

     Please use my [2]bill at incendium.com email address in all messages.
     Bill Moore
     Incendium Supply Ltd.
     Suite 416, #305-4625 Varsity Drive N.W.
     Calgary, AB T3A 0Z9
     [3]403.202.0055
     A  A  [6]http://www.poca.com/index.php/club/join-poca
     7) We will let the membership decide the geographic boundaries, my
     original intent was NC, SC, TN, FL, Northern FL, and AL, I have been
     contacted by Central and Gulf shores FL, MS, and AR.
     All are welcome. Your membership determines our reach.
     8) The mission statement of this chapter is simple, to share in the
     brotherhood of ownership and meet virtually at least monthly via a
     conference line call and to have
     at least one and as many as four events per year.A  A These can be
     track
     days, rally/savenger hunts, tours, motorsports events, concours,
     etc.A  On our own or with other groups.A  I instruct with Hooked on
     [7]michaelsavga at gmail.com and give me your contact info so we can
     move on with the business at hand.
     Thanks,
     Michael Shortt
     Savannah, GA
     --
     Michael L. Shortt
     Savannah, Georgia
     [9]michael at michaelshortt.com

   [10]912-232-9390
   This email is protected by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act,
   18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be legally
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying of
   this communication is strictly prohibited.A  Please reply to the sender
   that you have received this message in error, then delete it.A  Thank
   you

   --
   Michael L. Shortt
   Savannah, Georgia
   [12]michael at michaelshortt.com
   912-232-9390
   privileged.A  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified