[DeTomaso] New POCA Chapter Formation Effort

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:21:30 EDT 2015

After many years of effort and the help and guidance of many existing POCA
members, I am now told that we/I have a green light to reach out to Pantera
owners to establish a new active POCA chapter based in the Southeastern
U.S.  While it needs an official name at some point, I'm going to call it
POCA/SEUSA
for now ( relax folks, we have no flag ).
I'm also told that for this to fly, I need 15 charter members to make it
official.
I proposed that the territory include, Jacksonville, FL, Georgia, South
Carolina, North Carolina, Alabama and Tennessee.

I would like now to ask, who's with me?

Michael Shortt
Savannah, GA