[DeTomaso] Lifts

rcbsons1 at aol.com rcbsons1 at aol.com
Thu Jul 23 16:54:06 EDT 2015

I have Two lifts that are 4 posts.. had a third but sold it
They also have the movable wheels.. when there is not
a car on the lift... nice when you want to change things
around or sometimes bring in something.... never have
had any issues with them not being anchored in earthquake
Kali..... They have mechanical locks that click all the way
up... you need to raise the car in order to lower it down
you also need to hold down a lever all the time in order
to pass the series of locks it has on it.. no air here

Bob Benson