[DeTomaso] NPC: 4 post car lifts

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Jul 23 10:49:54 EDT 2015

About the cheapest with mechanical locks are:

http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/car-storage-lift-car-park-8-parking-lift-8000-lb-p/autolift-car-park-8.htm?trk_msg=RP7P3D1C9OJKT3BP2N3GTF6RH0&trk_contact=BMDOIME0T3E2RSI3NUN1I2CKSG&utm_source=Listrak&utm_medium=Email&utm_term=Auto+Lift+Car-Park-8+Car+Storage+Lift+8K+lb+4+Post+Parking+Lift&utm_campaign=Black+Friday+Specials

Comes with casters, jack tray and approach ramps for $1799.00

and

http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/4-post-car-parking-storage-lift-car-park-7-7000-lb-p/car-park-7.htm

Comes with approach ramps only for $1699.00

I think both are made in China

Jerry knotts

   [1]http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/car-storage-lift-car-park-8-park

   [2]http://www.bestbuyautoequipment.com/4-post-car-parking-storage-lift-
   [1][3]http://www.gregsmithequipment.com/Atlas-Garage-Pro-8-000

     A  A > From: [[5]3]grayjim at cox.net
     A  A > To: [[6]4]robpink2012 at gmail.com; [[7]5]bflesland at gmail.com
     A  A > CC: [[8]6]kenn_green at yahoo.com; [[9]7]whatcop at msn.com;
     [[10]8]detomaso at poca.com
     A  A >
     A  A > On Wednesday, July 22, 2015, [[13]11]bflesland at gmail.com
     A  A [14]<[12]bflesland at gmail.com>
     A  A > wrote:
     A  A >
     A  A > > Thanks to all of you for chiming in with great info.
     A  A > > Arjun, can you perhaps suggest a lift with mechanical
     locks?
     A  A > > Being a novice with auto lifts, I need to collect some
     basic info
     A  A > > before a purchase.
     A  A > > Looking to buy 2 lifts, so not that keen to cough up $6k
     total...
     A  A > > Perhaps of importance here is that they will be used for
     A  A > > storage/stacking only, so I don't need them to be of
     "workshop"
     A  A quality
     A  A > > as they will not be in daily operation.
     A  A > > I found this info/guide which is interesting:
     A  A > >
     [1][13][15]http://www.bendpak.com/blog/top-10-guide-to-car-lifts/
     A  A > > And this study/compare:
     A  A > >
     A [2][14][16]http://www.bendpak.com/a-study-in-lift-design/Direct-Lift-v
     A  A > > [3][15][17]http://www.directlift.com
     A  A > > [4][16][18]http://www.directlift.com/Four-Post-Lifts-C9.aspx
     A  A > > [5][17][19]http://www.directlift.com/Certification.aspx
     [1][8][[24]20]bflesland at gmail.com
     A  A > > [25]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > <[2][9][[26]21]bflesland at gmail.com [27]<javascript:;>> wrote:
     A  A > > Hi guys,
     A  A > > I am looking for a 4 post car lift so I can park and store
     2
     A  A > > cars.
     A  A > > One car on the lift and one parked under the other car.
     A  A > > Any recommendations?
     A  A > > Realize there are several on eBay around $1600-1700.
     A  A > > Cheers Bjoern
     A  A > > _______________________________________________
     A  A > > Detomaso Forum Managed by POCA
     A  A > > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A > > DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A > > [3][10][[28]22]DeTomaso at poca.com [29]<javascript:;>
     A  A > >
     [4][11][23][30]http://poca.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso_poca.com
     A  A > > [6][13][[31]25]michael at michaelshortt.com [32]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > [14]912-232-9390
     A  A > > A
     A  A > > This email is protected by the Electronic Communications
     Privacy
     A  A > > Act, 18 U.S.C. Sec. 2510-2521, is confidential and may be
     legally
     A  A > > privileged.A If you are not the intended recipient, you are
     A  A > > hereby
     A  A > > notified
     A  A > > that any retention, dissemination, distribution or copying
     of
     A  A > > this
     A  A > > communication is strictly prohibited.A Please reply to the
     A  A > > sender that
     A  A > > you
     A  A > > have received this message in error, then delete it.A Thank
     you
     A  A > > References
     A  A > > 1. mailto:[15][[33]26]bflesland at gmail.com [34]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > 2. mailto:[16][[35]27]bflesland at gmail.com [36]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > 3. mailto:[17][[37]28]DeTomaso at poca.com [38]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > 4.
     A  A > > 5. [19][30][40]http://www.michaelshortt.com/
     A  A > > 6. mailto:[20][[41]31]michael at michaelshortt.com [42]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > [21][[43]32]DeTomaso at poca.com [44]<javascript:;>
     A  A > > To manage your subscription (change email address,
     unsubscribe,
     A  A > > etc.) use the links above.
     A  A > >
     A  A > > References