[DeTomaso] GT-40 Pantera

JEFFREY COBB jeffcobb1 at me.com
Thu Jul 23 00:40:09 EDT 2015

My friend Robert Cumberford called me from France last Tuesday and asked me to get Giorgetto Giugiaro's phone number from Tom so to help me with my Mangusta finish build history.
I was going to call Tom Thursday/today because he has not answered some emails lately and he is 84 years old today/ 7-23!
I am worried, though he is not the fastest replier and he is always busy.
I will send a mail now and call about 10:00 am.
I will let ya'll know.
Though he has probably turned round and round before with some of the "art full designs" atrocities done to his baby before.
Jeff
Jeff Cobb- I pad
W-225-343-7525
C-225-907-4514

Jeff Cobb Auto Works
1316 S. Acadian Thruway
Baton Rouge, La.
70806

www.LiveOakConcours.org

   [1]www.LiveOakConcours.org

   _________

     [2][7]DeTomaso at poca.com

     To manage your

   subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
   above.
   Detomaso Forum Managed
   by POCA
   DeTomaso mailing