[DeTomaso] GT-40 Pantera

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 22 17:28:16 EDT 2015

It seems like over the past 100 years a lot of designs were floated and lauded by the media etc. as being new and cutting edge.  There were times (the 80s?) when the gray abomination would have fit in a new car showroom very well,  Most of these have gone the route of the Emperor's New clothes, and are recognized to be over styled and ugly.
All that just gives more credit to Tom Tjaarda's design and it's lasting beauty.
I suspect the more mods to a Pantera, unlike the original design, the less likely it will still look good in the future.
Ken