[DeTomaso] GT-40 Pantera

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 22 13:22:16 EDT 2015

Still no Profiles or newsletter here in San Diego.

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] GT-40 Pantera
 To: "Tom Cabanski" <tcabanski at tencom.com>, detomaso at poca.com
 Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 3:55 AM

 I received my Profiles last night.

 I was wrong.  The car that I saw in Houston is on the
 back page of the
 news letter.

 The car on the cover of Profiles is part GT40 and part
 Pantera.  I
 wouldn¹t call it a Pantera either.  I would call it a
 GT40 wannabe.  The
 GT40 nose/tail don¹t go well with the Pantera body.

 On 7/21/15, 8:59 AM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Tom Cabanski"
 <detomaso-bounces at poca.com
 on behalf of tcabanski at tencom.com>
 wrote:

 >   I'm sorry but someone has turned a