[DeTomaso] NPC: Tire Gauges

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Jul 20 23:51:32 EDT 2015

I like just about any dial-type with button for releasing pressure.  Try
to stay with a good name brand which may mean you'll pay a little more.
The button is convenient for releasing the overage as you watch the
gauge.  Summit racing has many different ones.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com
http://www.teampanteraracing.com