[DeTomaso] NPC - 4 Post Lifts

chris bupp whatcop at msn.com
Mon Jul 20 21:51:00 EDT 2015

I have a BendPak HD-9ST lift and it is perfect.    This model is their narrow version - I needed the narrow one due to my garage space.    My wife's big SUV (GMC Acadia) just barely fits on it width wise.

I agree that the air volume required to release the safety latches is quite small.  My 20 gal compressor would allow at least a dozen or two lift lowerings with the tank full and the compressor shut down.

FYI -  it is possible for one person to completely assemble and set up the lift, with the assistance of an engine lift/hydraulic shop lift.   I did it, slowly and carefully.   BendPak does not recommend that, however!

Chris Bupp