[DeTomaso] NPC: 4 post car lifts

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 16:05:47 EDT 2015

Lifts come in different widths, and if you want to leave room for a parking place next to it, you need to get a narrower one.  I bought a Bendpak 9ST from a shop that closed:
http://www.bendpak.com/car-lifts/four-post-lifts/
  It is just over 8 feet wide, leaving almost 8 feet between the 16 foot wide garage door opening and the lift to park a car beside it.  Most lifts are wider.
I'm very happy with the Bendpak product quality and design.