[DeTomaso] Mangusta 8MA1048 for auction at Gooding & Co.

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 23:43:18 EDT 2015

Looking through the Monterey auction lists as I like to take in one of the auctions during the gasoline fueled weekend. It seems light on De Tomaso theme this year, which kind of surprised me given where Pantera prices have been going, maybe they are considered a 'buy' or 'hold' still?
Mangusta 8MA1048 is for sale through Gooding & Co.
http://www.goodingco.com/vehicle/1970-de-tomaso-mangusta/
1974 Pantere #6570 for sale through Mecum
https://www.mecum.com/lot-detail/CA0815-219869/0/1974-DeTomaso-Pantera/5-Speed/
Julian