[DeTomaso] Detomaso GTS Graphics

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 15:57:40 EDT 2015

As I mentioned before, the factory often screwed up the decals on the RH side

———————

As it has been stated that BOTH approaches are known to have left the factory, all that tells me is that quality control was a bit lacking in the decal department. Or maybe there never was a factory “correct” approach?

Others have taken this discrepancy to be basis for the argument that BOTH can’t be right, so one must be wrong.

But which one?

What/who defines one as the mistake and other as correct?

Larry