[DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today - NOT a Lambo

john drago johnjaydrago at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 13:44:27 EDT 2015

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Julian Kift" <julian_kift at hotmail.com>
Date:Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 9:50 AM
Subject:Re: [DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today - NOT a Lambo

  I think it may be this..... a one off kit based on an Infiniti G35
  [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY49Gx63cG8
  Julian
  Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 11:40:50 -0500
  From: knottsj at galstar.com
  To: detomaso at poca.com

Thanks, I like my car better also.
I have attached a picture from the front and is seems close to a Lambo
but not quite.

On 7/19/2015 11:19 AM, wawuzat via DeTomaso wrote:
> Jerry wrote:
>
> ....... I never found
> out what about the other car next to me.  The owner never came back
> while I was there.  Someone said Lambo but 1 of only 7 built, another
> said kit car so I immediately thought they were talking about mine.
> Don't know what it was but my 71 sure made it look big and fat.  It was
> great looking car with an all carbon fiber body and a set of monster
> wheels.
>
> Just curious if anyone recognizes the car.
>

> Jerry,
>
> Definitely NOT a Lamborghini Aventador.  The tail lights are wrong for  an
> Aventador, you can see the rear window in the photo of the picture you
> posted  which you most definitely can not in an Aventador, the rear splitter i
> incorrect for an Aventador, the rear wing is wrong for an Aventador.....my
> vote  is a car much more closely related to the '63 split window Corvette
> that was  sitting on the other side of you.  I believe it was a re-bodied late
> model  Corvette......
>
> I like your car better :o)
>
> Best regards,
>
> Jim

links above.

  _______________________________________________ Detomaso Forum Managed
  by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
  list DeTomaso at poca.com
  subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links
  above.

References

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY49Gx63cG8

   [1]Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

     I think it may be this..... a one off kit based on an Infiniti G35
     [1][2]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY49Gx63cG8
     Julian

     list [7]DeTomaso at poca.com