[DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today - NOT a Lambo

DtomasoCat at aol.com DtomasoCat at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 12:19:32 EDT 2015

Jerry wrote:

....... I never found
out what about the other car next to me.  The owner never came back
while I was there.  Someone said Lambo but 1 of only 7 built, another
said kit car so I immediately thought they were talking about mine.
Don't know what it was but my 71 sure made it look big and fat.  It was
great looking car with an all carbon fiber body and a set of monster
wheels.

Just curious if anyone recognizes the car.

Jerry,

Definitely NOT a Lamborghini Aventador.  The tail lights are wrong for  an
Aventador, you can see the rear window in the photo of the picture you
posted  which you most definitely can not in an Aventador, the rear splitter is
incorrect for an Aventador, the rear wing is wrong for an Aventador.....my
vote  is a car much more closely related to the '63 split window Corvette
that was  sitting on the other side of you.  I believe it was a re-bodied late
model  Corvette......

I like your car better :o)

Best regards,

Jim