[DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 11:50:10 EDT 2015

Yes it's a Lamborghini Aventador, I don't know specifically who's car was used in the article if that's what you're asking.

From: jjdetrich at gmail.com
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:44:43 -0500
To: knottsj at galstar.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today
CC: detomaso at poca.com

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 5:36 PM, Jerry Knotts <knottsj at galstar.com> wrote:

> Just curious if anyone recognizes the car.

Lamborghini Will Limit Production of the Aventador SV to 600 Units Worldwide

http://www.carscoops.com/2015/04/lamborghini-will-limit-production-of.html

   Yes it's a Lamborghini Aventador, I don't know specifically who's car
   was used in the article if that's what you're asking.
> Just curious if anyone recognizes the car.

Lamborghini Will Limit Production of the Aventador SV to 600 Units Worldwide

[1]http://www.carscoops.com/2015/04/lamborghini-will-limit-production-of.html

   by POCA Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes DeTomaso mailing
   list DeTomaso at poca.com