[DeTomaso] Great vintage race in-car footage

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Jul 19 00:40:37 EDT 2015

Hi guys,

Got this from Terry Gisborne in England, who vintage-races a white Pantera
GT5.   He wrote:

Finally, my in car video of my race at the Brands Hatch American Speediest
is on YouTube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U7Kn7_Zl34

====

Very cool stuff.   Partway through he blows a corner, gets in the gravel,
rips off his front air dam and then runs over it, puncturing his right rear
tire.   He then struggles near the end as the tire eventually goes completely
flat.   But a great run nonetheless!