[DeTomaso] C&G Tulsa today

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 20:05:33 EDT 2015

Kudos to you for running a ProvaMo plate!

Chuck

www.ProvaMo.com

Went to C&G Tulsa today and they directed me into one of the prime show
positions.  Have attached a picture (I think) of the early part of the
show.  I do not know what I was positioned next to on the right hand
side.  I do recognize the car on my left as a split 63 Vette.  It had an
LS1 which is fine but a 327-365 would have been better.  I never found
out what about the other car next to me.  The owner never came back
while I was there.  Someone said Lambo but 1 of only 7 built, another
said kit car so I immediately thought they were talking about mine.
Don't know what it was but my 71 sure made it look big and fat.  It was
great looking car with an all carbon fiber body and a set of monster wheels.

Just curious if anyone recognizes the car.

Everyone always has nice things to say about the Panteras.

jerry knotts