[DeTomaso] NPC - [ballotbin website]Voting

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:48:37 EDT 2015

Larry,
I'm not fishing for herrings here; the By-Law rewrite was an opportunity to improve the POCA voting system, to me it has partially failed on that front in not establishing a clear and unquestionable one person one vote system. My error in not being clearer on registering an Associate Member, but everyone should do so at their first opportunity (renewal), there will be future votes! Maybe we'll all need to vote on the next Profiles centerfold each month.....
Just because you've been doing something for years doesn't make it right.