[DeTomaso] NPC - [ballotbin website]Voting

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 10:50:23 EDT 2015

I wasn't questioning types of member, just the fact that an Associate Member votes via the ballot of a Regular Member and in your own words you have no way of telling who voted, so what you may be seeing in the tally are not the votes/opinions of those Associate Members, but twice the opinion of the Regular Member. Any Regular Member can register an Associate Member (and I encourage all to do so now) and thereby gain two votes.
JulianSubject: Re: [DeTomaso] NPC -  [ballotbin website]Voting