[DeTomaso] GT40/Pantera

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sat Jul 18 04:09:34 EDT 2015

So management has chimed in supporting 100% what's been done, that's of course easier than admitting to even the smallest mistake.

Some members seem to agree with me, most apparently, and some have sent me mails privately.

About my membership, thought about it and I will renew, because of the nice people here and Jack's tech articles.

Mikael

Sent from my BlackBerry