[DeTomaso] NPC - [ballotbin website]Voting

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 18 01:11:37 EDT 2015

Larry,

Written somewhat tongue in cheek, but the POCA voting debaucle does not want to die. A member effectively gets two votes if he/she regsiters an associate for the same one entry fee; IMO either update the Associate Member register with contact details to ensure one person gets one vote or restrict voting to fully paid up primary members only.

So California gives illegals driving licenses and now there's no requirment to prove US Citizenship to vote....Hmmmmmm

I suspect on the subject of a US Citizenship test I could outperform many CItizens....

Julian