[DeTomaso] NPC - [ballotbin website]Voting

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 17:19:19 EDT 2015

Yeah, what Brent said...   In US elections, there no longer a requirement to provide proof of citizenship to register to vote in the US!  Quietly passed/ratified by the Supreme court while everyone was distracted by the "same sex marriage" smokescreen.

>> Julian better do some more studying before taking a US citizenship test. ;>)
In any case, I think we can all agree that voting is what got us into the mess we are currently in...